In large networks, multiple A10 Thunder™ and AX Series appliances, physical or virtual, are deployed to enable business-critical systems to reach their users. While full control of A10 Thunder and AX Series devices can be achieved effectively by direct CLI, GUI or aXAPI out-of-the-box by default, the benefit of central and automated management increases as more appliances are added.
A10's aGalaxy™ network management solution enables a network administrator to manage any A10 device from a single point. aGalaxy is a robust network monitoring and network management solution that offers an intuitive interface that can be utilized to perform and automate a variety of essential tasks. For example, aGalaxy allows efficient centralized monitoring, upgrades, SSL certificate management, aFleX TCL script management, configuration, backups and restore.
aGalaxy is available in a quick-to-deploy virtual appliance and can help offer immediate benefits and fast ROI, which increases as more appliances are used.
Simplified Device Management
- Physical and virtual A10 device autodiscovery
- Real-time and centralized management for all A10 devices
- Configuration, backup and restore
- Central SSL management, including certificate and key retrieval, storage, deployment and expiration alert
- Centralized management for upgrades and image upgrade repository
- Reboot and shutdown features
- Configuration deployment and comparison
- aFleX™ TCL script management, including retrieval, storage and deployment.
Event Management And Reporting
- Categorize events by severity, event ID and more
- Accurate information for network availability, usage, performance and inventory
- Searchable audit logs that track username, IP address and time of login
- Data consolidation across multiple panels into real-time web dashboard
- Dynamic dashboard monitoring
- Wizard-based system configuration
- Uptime history
- Customizable event alerts/alarms
- Role-based access control management
- External authentication supports RADIUS and TACACS+
- Black/white list with bandwidth and access limitations
WHERE TO BUY ADTRAN
TAMPA, FLORIDA OFFICE:
6026 Jet Port Industrial Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33634
BUFFALO, NEW YORK OFFICE:
295 Main St. Suite 123
Buffalo, New York 14203
130 E Kiowa St Ste 400
Colorado Springs 80903
PURCHASING NEW & USED
GEAR - LETS TALK
Toll-free Phone: (866) 305-8597
Fax: (813) 673-8885